Increases portfolio recovery turnover.
Eliminates losses from uncollected negotiations with suppliers.
Increases tax recovery income.
Guarantees payment to suppliers with better rotation levels.
Facilitates the determination of expense apportionments at the cost center level.
Simplifies the reconciliation of supplier movements.
Eliminates manual processes in bank reconciliations.
Increases the security of process compliance and legal reporting.
Increases productivity of administrative personnel.
- Customer accounts receivable management.
- Accounts receivable management.
- Accounts payable vendor management.
- Accounts payable management.
- Management of banking operations.
- Accounting management.
- Electronic accounting management.
- DIOT report.
- Quarterly IEPS report.