Merksyst Logistics and Distribution
Increased profit margins.
Increase in revenues from horizontal distribution routes.
Reduces losses due to delayed customer orders.
Reduces inventory costs within the commercial chain.
Reduces obsolete inventory maintenance costs.
Reduces costs in the management of operations between subsidiaries.
Facilitates technology adoption and training processes.
- Purchase reception management.
- Physical inventory taking.
- Customer order fulfillment (picking and packing).
- Order fulfillment for branches and subsidiaries.
- Transfer reconciliation.
- Management of shipments and delivery routes.
- Transport equipment management.
- Routing invoicing.
- Bill of Lading.