Merksyst POS Department Store
Increases the average ticket of each customer.
Increases income from financial services for the management of revolving credit.
Decreases the waiting time of customers in the collection process.
Reduces capture errors.
Reduces time and costs in petty cash management.
Increases inventory turnover.
Increase your attention span.
Reduces loss of business due to the sale of products with stock in other branches.
Facilitates the determination of sales floor salesperson commissions.
Enhances business process capabilities.
Facilitates technology adoption and training processes.
- Collection of a sale.
- Background registration.
- Shift management.
- Cash count.
- Paragraph management
- Interface for the sale and collection of electronic services.
- Interface for the electronic collection of bank cards.
- Payment of purchases and expenses.
- Integration with loyalty programs.
- Integration with the promotions’ module.
- Integration with accounting and credit modules.
- Returns management from the cash register.
- Sales invoicing.
- Departmental credit.