Merksyst POS Telemarketing
Increases a customer's average ticket.
Increases sales force capacity.
Increases revenue from the sale of new products.
Increases customer satisfaction.
Improve the customer's buying experience through consultative selling.
Increase your attention span.
Reduces operating costs.
Decreases management time in the sales conversion of a customer's quotation process.
Increases inventory turnover.
Eliminates physical store saturation.
Reduces the loss of sales of out-of-stock products.
Enables an institutional sales channel.
Facilitates technology adoption and training processes.
- Customer price list.
- Order taking.
- Packaging of orders.
- Shipment of orders.
- Sales invoicing.
- Transfer billing.
- Issuance of waybills.
- Issuance of foreign trade complement.
- Sale of complementary items.
- Sale of supplementary items.
- Visualization of stock vs. available stock.
- Backorder management for out-of-stock orders.
- Customer's purchase history.
- Customer-product purchase history.
- Visualization of product images.
- Intuitive description search.