Increased profitability of distribution centers.
Increases inventory productivity.
Enables information to capitalize on the maximum benefits of suppliers for the organization.
Anticipates loss of business due to shrinkage or obsolete inventory.
Reduces Procurement costs.
Anticipates possible losses due to lost sales.
Reduces fraud due to unnecessary purchases.
Simplifies the demand planning process.
Anticipate customer demand.
Increases control of inventory levels in the branches.
Facilitates technology adoption and training processes.
- Demand planning based on mathematical algorithms.
- Management of local purchases.
- Management of credit and cash purchases.
- Generation of consumption statistics.
- Classification of inventory according to the level of displacement.
- Sending purchase orders over the Internet.
- Distributed purchase order management.
- Management of pre-distributed purchase orders.
- Management of operations between subsidiaries.