Assist Electronic Health Record
Reduces human error by having customized catalogs by area.
Allows the cashier to adjust the patient's account.
It supports compliance with important clinical and fiscal requirements and regulations.
It manages the traceability of each medical indication up to the dispensing of the same.
Reduces reimbursement time and reimbursement bounce rate from suppliers or insurers.
It is integrated with tools that allow you to streamline the review of patient charges and optimize check-out time.
Complies with tax requirements in each of the countries in which it operates.
It has authorized tax certification providers.
Optimally coordinates the medical, nursing, and patient teams.
Boost efficiency by optimizing flows throughout the clinical care process.
Increases the capacity of attention in the institution.
Provides easy access to patient information.
Encourages better doctor-patient communication.
It has reports that provide quick and easy access to information about patients and their care process.
It improves the ability to diagnose diseases and prevent medical errors.
- Medical agenda management
- Administration of service times
- Duration of first and subsequent appointments
- Management of arrival time, duration of appointments and identification of no-shows
- Medical note of the consultation
- TRIAGE management (3 or 5 levels)
- Waiting and service time management
- Emergency medical note
- Electronic medical record management
- Medical history
- Medical notes
- Medical indications
- Surgery scheduling
- Pre/post operative notes
- Pre/post anesthetic notes